Your privacy is critically important to us.
Last Updated: January 4, 2023
What information we collect
The personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us, the services you use, and the choices you make. We collect information about you from different sources and in various ways when you use our Service, including information you provide directly, information collected automatically and third-party data sources.
Information you provide
Information we Automatically collect when you use our analyzer
Information we Automatically Collect when you visit our website
- Log Data: Including your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser ID, the URL you entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of your visit, the time you spent on our Service and any errors that may occur during your visit to our Service.
- Analytics Data: Including the electronic path you take to our Service, through our Service and when exiting our Service, as well as your usage and activity on our Service, such as the links, objects, products and benefits you view, click or otherwise interact with. This data will allow us to better understand how you are using our Service and help improve your user experience.
- Location Data: Including your general geographic location based on the Log Data we collect or more precise location when permitted by law.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note in a few cases some the Services features may not function because of this.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OR ENTERING YOUR LOGIN DETAILS TO ACCESS AREAS RESERVED FOR REGISTERED USERS, YOU AGREE THAT WE, OR A THIRD PARTY ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, CAN PLACE THESE COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER OR INTERNET ENABLED DEVICE.
Information we collect from third parties
Service Providers. We may also receive information from processors or service providers who process the data on our behalf, such as our payment processor who process payment and billing information in connection with our Service.
How we use your information
We may use your information to provide, administer, analyze, manage, and operate our Service. For example, we use your information for the following purposes:
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and other legitimate and lawful business purposes. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations. For example, we may retain your personal data for longer periods, where necessary, subject to applicable law, for security purposes.
Disclosure Of Data
- Service Providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf in connection with the uses of personal information described in Our Use of Personal Information section above, including communication, printing, website hosting, marketing services, customer service, information technology support, content development, and fraud monitoring. Depending on the function the third party serves, the service provider may process personal information on our behalf or have access to personal information while performing functions on our behalf.
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cross-border data transfer
The Company is a global company, based in Georgia. As such, we may transfer and access such personal information from around the world, including from other countries. In transferring your personal information, we will rely on lawful measures to transfer your personal information outside the EEA and Switzerland. If you are visiting the Services from the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that by providing this personal information, you acknowledge that your personal information may be transferred to Georgia and other jurisdictions in which we operate.
Links To External Sites
Our Service is not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Service or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that personal information.
Additional rights for EEA and certain under territories
If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, as follows:
What is a Subject Access Request?
This is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within thirty days of receipt of the request.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by [email protected]. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Objections to processing of personal data
It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data if you feel the “ground relating to your particular situation” apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claims. To invoke this right, please contact us at [email protected]. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
It is also your right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without delay from the current controller if: (a) The processing is based on consent or on a contract, and (b) The processing is carried out by automated means.
To invoke this right, please contact us at [email protected]. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Your Right to be Forgotten
Should you wish for us to completely delete all information that we hold about you for, contact us at [email protected]. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you feel that your personal data has been processed in a way that does not meet the GDPR, you have a specific right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority will then tell you of the progress and outcome of your complaint.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Changes to the policy
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify individuals by email to their registered email address, by prominent posting on our Service, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
How to Contact Us